We offer many free and confidential services and we are here to give you accurate information on all your options. You can request your appointment now, give us a call or drop in to any of our four Central Oregon locations.
- Pregnancy tests
- Ultrasound exams
- Abortion education/Abortion help – factual information on all options. If you are considering abortion, your first step is confirm a viable pregnacy, schedule your appointment now
- On-going guidance
- Pregnancy and parenting education through Learn 2 Earn
- Information on sexual relationships
- Facts about sexually transmitted infections
- Facts on fetal development
- Information about the procedures, risks and effects of abortion
- Material support: maternity/baby clothing and baby items/ baby equipment.
- Referrals to physicians, agencies, local agencies and support groups.
- After-abortion help. Have you had an abortion? Do you have guilt? Feel angry? Depressed? We are here to help. Call to talk to someone who understands.
We provide honest and practical help. Call
today to talk with someone who cares. Schedule your appointment
right now online.