Diapers, Food, Clothing and More
We’ve devoted an entire section of our offices to what we like to call our Mom and Baby Boutique. These beautiful rooms contain all of the amazing donations of clothing, furniture and supplies that we want to pass on to you! The Boutiques are specifically set up to serve our clients and are regularly stocked with items new moms might be needing.
In order to shop in the boutique, you must be a registered PRCCO Client. Most clients sign up for our Learn 2 Earn program and begin earning “Parenting Points” just for signing up. Parenting Points is the currency we use to distribute items to you in the Boutique. As you earn points in the Learn 2 Earn program you can spend those on items you need for yourself and for your baby. Points can be earned in a variety of ways including “outside” activities: prenatal appointments, Well-Baby exams, WIC, reading book, blogs and more.
The Mom & Baby Boutique is designed with the new mom and new baby in mind. Within the walls of the boutique you will find everything from the practical to the adorable. Most of our items are donated and are gently used. We check all furniture for safety recalls to ensure the safety of our clients and their babies. You can usually find:
- Maternity clothes
- Infant and children’s clothing up to size 2T
- Baby furniture
- New large accessories, like bouncy seats or infant walkers
- Toys and books
- Diapers and Wipes
- Formula and Lactation Supplies
Every item in our boutique has a price associated. Larger items like strollers or cribs will usually require you to save up your Parenting Points. However, we have many clients who use their earnings on a regular basis to help buy necessities like diapers, wipes and formula.
How can I donate items to the Boutique?
- We accept new or gently used maternity clothes, baby clothes (up to 2T), and other baby items.
- Any furniture or baby items must be clean, in good working order, with no manufacturer recalls, and less than 5 years old: bouncers, swings, strollers, pack and plays, and bassinets.
- Items must come from a smoke-free home (and preferably pet-free).
- We only accept new (in box) car seats, cribs, and breast pumps.
- We DO NOT accept – Used bottles, nipples, car seats, mattresses or breast pumps.
- Bring your clean, freshly laundered items to your local PRC (click for locations) during normal business hours.
- A tax donation receipt will be provided upon request.
It is our privilege to help any new mom and baby with the supplies they need during and after pregnancy. If you need clothing, furniture, food or supplies, please stop by any PRCCO and sign up for Learn 2 Earn.