I Can’t Afford to be Pregnant
When finding out about a pregnancy for the first time, many women begin to count the cost and question whether it is the right time to be pregnant. Depending on a woman’s current circumstances the questions can often seem overwhelming.
- Will I be able to survive financially?
- How will I be able to finish school with a baby?
- Will this affect my career?
- I’m not sure I want to be with the father of the baby forever.
- I’m sharing an apartment, what will my roommate say?
- How can I afford housing on my own?
- I have to work and I heard daycare is really expensive.
Over the years we have walked through these scenarios with women on many occasions. Although the questions may be the same, every situation is unique. That’s why we spend time researching great resources in our community. We often tell our clients that Central Oregon is a great place to have a child because the resources available to women are numerous and there are great people and organizations available to help.
Did you know there are organizations in Central Oregon to assist with…?
- Child Care
- Dental and Vision Care
Just to be honest, not everyone will qualify for every service, but we are here to help. If you have questions and need assistance, give us a call. We will want you to come into our office so we can talk to you about the resources available in our community and help connect you with the right people.
We understand that your immediate financial needs can often influence your pregnancy decision. Before you decide, make and appointment and let’s see if we can help.